Vestibular rehabilitation therapy has been shown to improve balance, minimize falls, decrease dizziness, and enhance overall stability in patients with Vertigo and other conditions. Learn about our Infrared Video Goggles as a diagnostic tool that reduces recovery time.
Persons with any of these indications may greatly benefit from this rehabilitation program:
- BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Unilateral and Bilateral Vestibular Loss
- Meniere’s Syndrome
- Perilymphatic Fistula
- Post-traumatic Vertigo
- Psychogenic Vertigo for Desensitization
Goals of Therapy:
- Decrease frequency, intensity, and duration of vertigo.
- Decrease related symptoms such as headache, nausea, and lightheadedness.
- Improve balance.
- Increase independence.
- Develop compensatory strategies for coping with dizziness, disequilibrium, and anxiety.