Incontinence Rehabilitation Program
The incontinence treatment protocols administered by our trained physical therapist treats bladder, bowel and pelvic muscle dysfunction.
Bladder health affects a person’s quality of life. Women, men and children from 8 to 94 years of age can benefit from this program. This is a simple to learn and do program, which easily fits into a busy schedule and usually produces results in 3 to 4 sessions. Our program is a private, non-invasive three-phased approach involve:
- Lifestyle Changes
- Physiological Quieting
- Roll for Control Exercises
Patients with the following symptoms or diagnoses may benefit from this program:
- Bladder/ Bowel Dysfunction
- Pregnancy Related Bladder and Bowel Problems
- Menopause Associated Bladder Problems
- Post-Hysterectomy Bladder and Bowel Complications
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
- Pediatric Bedwetting
Obtain improved quality of life and enjoyment of normal activities. To learn more about this program, contact Heather Mayer at our Cheswick, Sarver or New Kensington facilities below.